*Originally found at Nouveauraw.com*
Get ready to enjoy our 2nd Chia Drink at ChiaSeedsReviews.com.
* 3 cups water
* 1/4 cup organic lemon juice
* 1 cup organic strawberries
* 1 tsp liquid stevia
* 1/4 cup chia seeds
1. In the blender combine the water, lemon juice, strawberries and stevia. Blend until the strawberries are liquefied.
2. Pour into a large jar and add chia seeds. Place the lid on and shake vigorously.
3. Place in fridge to thick for 30+ minutes. The longer it sits the more suspended the chia seeds get after shaking.
Check out our other Chia Drinks before the summer’s end.