*Originally found at motherearthliving.com*
Our Chia Drink #3, Hibiscus Chia, is most delicious. Please follow the ingredients and instructions below to enjoy a sip of your own efforts.
* 1 tablespoon organic Hibiscus High Tea (or a mix of dried hibiscus, lemongrass, peppermint and orange peel)
* 1 tablespoon organic hibiscus flowers, dried
* 1 handful fresh or frozen berries, mashed
* 2 tablespoons raw local honey
* 3 to 4 tablespoons organic chia eeds
1. Make a quart of tea using the Hibiscus High and hibiscus flowers.
2. While the tea is hot, stir in the honey until completely dissolved.
3. Allow to cool in the refrigerator overnight.
4. The next day, when your tea is cold, mash the berries and stir them into the infusion.
5. Add the chia seeds to your tea and stir well.
6. Allow the chia seeds to produce gel for about an hour, or longer if you can wait!
7. Shake the tea before serving and enjoy cold!
Huzzah! Now you have have your own Chia Drink from the Hibiscus flower to enjoy.