Chia Seed Pudding #2 Pistachio Chia Pudding
- 2 cups pistachio milk
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Combine the pistachio milk, chia seeds, vanilla extract, ground cardamom, and maple syrup in a quart jar.
- Shake well to combine, using a wooden spoon to break up any chia seeds that stick together.
- Let it set out on the counter for 10 minutes, shake again, then refrigerate until ready to serve. It is ready to eat right away, but I prefer to let it set a few hours to thicken before I eat it. It will have a pudding-like texture after about one hour.